Dust off your bike and experience the fun and camaraderie of a group ride! Sign up by clicking below to join the 2023 Cycling List and get detailed information on upcoming rides, which will take place on different trails each week. All cleared members are welcome – any kind of bike will do! Our cycling leaders will adjust the pace to match those in attendance, so no one will be left behind.
- Bike, in good condition. If you haven’t ridden recently, consider getting a tune-up or having your local bike shop look over your tires, chain, brakes and gears.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes suitable for riding
- Water bottle (filled with water and/or your favorite electrolyte formula)
- Kit with spare tube, tire levers, compressed CO2 or hand pump (optional but strongly recommended)
- Gloves (optional)
- Sunglasses or eyewear
- Photo ID, cash or credit card (for coffee or in case of a mechanical issue)
- Epi-pen or other medication needed in case of an emergency
- Mask (for COVID precautions – good to have on-hand just in case you go indoors)