Become a Sustainer
Make A monthly contribution to Team Survivor Northwest!
- It is easier on your wallet to give smaller amounts monthly than a large amount once per year.
- As a token of our gratitude, you’ll receive a free gift.
- Sustainers show organizational stability, which increases TSNW’s opportunities for receiving grants.
- Most importantly, you are supporting life-saving programs for women cancer survivors and allowing more women to have the resources and support to return to their best physical and and emotional well-being!
How does it work?
- You determine the amount of your monthly contribution, e.g. $25, $50, $75.
- You decide whether to charge your credit card or debit card.
- Each month TSNW will automatically receive your contribution to support our ongoing programs.
- You may change your contribution amount or exit the program at any time – please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- TSNW uses Click & Pledge for processing. This is a commercial, secure site for processing credit card information. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
How do I join?
- Click here and follow the online instructions.
What will I need?
- Credit/debit card number
- The amount you wish to contribute each month.
When will my contribution be processed?
Upon successful completion of your first monthly contribution, your subsequent contributions will be processed on the same date each month as your first gift.
How will I know my contribution was received?
When each transaction is processed, you will receive an email from Click and Pledge to confirm that your gift has been received. (Please check your junk mail if you do not see it.) If for some reason we are unable to process your contribution we will notify you. In addition you will receive a year-end statement from TSNW summarizing your annual giving.
How do I change or cancel my participation?
To change or cancel you participation email your request to email@example.com or call TSNW office at 206-732-8350. You may change or cancel your participation at any time. Please allow 2 weeks to process your request.
How do I contact the TSNW Office?