Lights, Camera, Auction! Mark your calendars: Team Survivor Northwest’s annual gala is set for the evening of October 8th, 2022 at 7:00pm!
*Please note that this year’s gala has been changed to a fully virtual format.
The annual gala is Team Survivor Northwest’s biggest event of the year, raising approximately half of the annual operating budget. We cannot wait to see you (virtually) on the big screen, and we hope you’ll join us!
Register to participate virtually here.
This is where you will bid on items and watch live.
You can make a difference for cancer survivors today!
Scroll down for more information on our 2022 virtual gala.
How does a virtual gala work?
Click on the heading to read more details.
What Can I Expect When I Attend Virtually?
Our Lights, Camera, Auction! virtual gala can be accessed from the comfort of your own home and will include an exciting program emceed by our dynamic duo – radio personality Marina Rockinger & auctioneer Fred Granados. Bid on exciting items in our live auction using your phone or computer, hear inspiring stories from our fabulous Mountain Climbers, take a chance on our popular Golden Ticket drawing, and so much more! Here’s how it will work:
- Silent auction opens the week before the event (Sept. 30)
- The 1-hour program begins at 7:00pm Pacific Time via the bidding website (ClickBid) stream. We encourage you to log in 5-10 minutes early to make sure you’re ready to go!
- You can enter your live auction item bids using ClickBid on your phone. Our auctioneer will watch the screen and keep the energy as exciting as it would be if we were raising our paddles in person!
Thanks to the virtual format, your guest list can be limitless! Just be sure each person registers to bid. Anyone can attend from anywhere – all you need is a computer or phone and a comfortable place to watch.
How do I register for the virtual event?
Registration for the event is now open! Click here to register. You will be asked to enter a credit card number in order to receive your bidding number – you will not be charged anything unless you purchase or donate. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email and a unique bidder number that you will use during the silent and live auctions. Registered guests will receive important updates and notifications leading up to and during the event!
Note that ClickBid (our bidding site) will not share your information with any other company. Furthermore, credit card information will be deleted after the event has been closed.
Tips for viewing the event and bidding in the live auction
As with last year, you will view the live event from ClickBid, the same place where you bid on items. The livestream will pop up automatically at the start of the program, when you are logged in.
- A computer offers the best viewing experience.
- If using a phone or tablet, keep the device vertical to see the video and auction items at the same time. (If viewed horizontally, the viewing screen may expand to cover the bidding screen)
- If you prefer to view the event on a larger screen, we recommend logging in on with both your computer and your phone. Expand the livestream video on your larger device and bid on your smaller device. Make sure your smaller device is muted.
- Meeting as a group? Use a large screen to watch the video stream together, while everyone uses their individual phones to bid.
Bidding in the Live Auction:
- To bid on a live auction item during the event, click on “Bid Live” at the top left, when prompted by the auctioneer. In some cases, you may need to move the live stream screen so you can see the button. You can do this by clicking on the screen and dragging it.
- During Raise the Paddle, click on “Give Live” in the top left corner to donate.
- Volunteers will be available during the event to troubleshoot any viewing or bidding issues that arise.
If you have questions, contact us at 206-732-8350 or email@example.com.
enhance your gala experience
Click on the heading to read more details.
Get your Golden Ticket before they sell out!
Golden Tickets will go on sale on September 30! Golden Tickets are $50 each and only 100 will be available for purchase. What makes the Golden Ticket so special? If your ticket is selected, you get to choose one of our best auction items – these are higher value items expected to bid for over $1,000. Check them out in the “Auction Preview” section when you purchase your Golden Ticket.
You must be present (virtually) to claim the prize or it will go to the next person drawn. Full rules will be posted when sales launch.
*If you would like a physical copy of your Golden Ticket, we will have them at the TSNW office and at the event. (Not necessary to win.)
Bid in the silent auction
Our silent auction will launch on Sept. 30th (the week before the event). You can view and bid on the dozens of fabulous items we’ve procured.
- Register/sign in to ClickBid with your cell phone number or email address OR click the personal link you received by text or email to bid (after you registered).
- Bidding is as simple as clicking on an item and entering your bid amount.
- Optional: Let the system bid for you for a better chance at winning! On your selected item, click the “Bid/Set Max” button, then select the maximum amount you want the system to bid. Each time someone bids against you, the system will enter a higher bid for you in increments, until it reaches your maximum amount.
Don’t miss this fun and unique opportunity to bid on exciting items and experiences! All of the money raised will go directly toward supporting Team Survivor’s life-changing programs for women who have had a cancer diagnosis.
Make sure you know the important dates!
- Virtual registration opened August 15th: Click here to register. Registration is required to watch the program and participate in the silent and live auctions.
- Invite others to attend: August 15th.
- Make a donation: Anytime before or during the event. Click here to donate. Every dollar counts!
- Auction items due: September 9. Click here to donate an item to the auction!
- Golden Ticket sales open: September 30 (through October 8 or until sold out)
- Silent Auction bidding opens: September 30. Registration is required to bid.
- Lights, Camera, Auction! October 8. Enjoy exciting auction items, the Golden Ticket drawing and a moving virtual program featuring inspiring survivor stories.
We need your support even if you cannot attend!
If you can’t attend, consider participating in the early silent auction or simply make a donation by clicking here. Ask friends, family and co-workers to support the event as well. Remember, the money raised during this event makes up the majority of next year’s funding for the classes and programs that change the lives of women cancer survivors and their families! Thank you!
Where Will My Donation Go?
Our goal this year is to raise $130,000. We must meet this goal to keep TSNW’s current programs running for the next year.
We are calling on the collective strength of our community to help ensure that TSNW’s programs can continue to uplift, empower and inspire women cancer survivors for decades to come! Donate now.
How Can I do More to Support this Great Cause?
Click on the heading to read more details.
What does Team Survivor Northwest do?
Team Survivor Northwest seeks to facilitate a world in which every woman cancer survivor has the resources and support to return to her best physical and emotional well-being. We provide a variety of programs – dragon boating, fitness classes, cycling and hiking just to name a few – offered at no cost to our members. These programs are thoughtfully designed to meet women where they are in their cancer journey. Whether they have a new diagnosis or are in remission, Team Survivor supports physical health and beyond by creating a tight community of cancer survivors who support each other in the rollercoaster of cancer treatement and recovery. We are so grateful for your support of a cause that truly transforms lives.
After a particularly difficult couple of years in which we have all had to adapt to stay safe during the pandemic, we are excited to improve, reconnect and celebrate the star power of the women of Team Survivor!
TSNW is a is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Spread the word!
You know that feeling when you taste a great bite of food and you want to share it with someone else so they know how good it is? We hope you feel that way about Team Survivor Northwest. When you share the work that this organization does with others, more and more people will learn and potentially benefit from our free programs. In turn, those life-changing programs will receive the much-needed financial support that they need to improve and grow!
Your story has the power to touch people in a way that a paper invitation couldn’t possibly do, so don’t be afraid to express to your guests what Team Survivor means to you and how it has improved your life! You may be surprised by how eager they are to help.
Refer or become a sponsor
This is not only a fundraising event, but an opportunity for our members and the local community to gather (virtually) to celebrate cancer fighters and survivors! Your sponsorship or referral will make a huge impact in a year when the economy is unstable. We offer many programs to specifically support and we have a variety of ways to show our gratitude and recognize our sponsors.
To learn more specifics, click here to see our sponsorship options or contact Jennefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations Make the Difference
We are facing another year of unknowns, and our community of support is more important than ever. Help us continue to grow this community, enhance our programs, and secure a strong future for the powerful women, present and future, that make Team Survivor so special.
Our fundraising goal this year is $130,000. We must meet this goal to keep our current programs running for the next year.
With your continued support over the past few years, we’ve been able to pivot time and time again in an effort to serve our members. Our online fitness classes continue to thrive, expanding our reach to cancer survivors without borders. We know our community is what makes TSNW unique, so we were proud to safely launch a second summer of in-person outdoor programs this year – bringing together old and new friends who gathered to celebrate their own strength by moving their bodies while supporting one another.
These changes did not come without a financial cost and we still need the support of the community to keep providing these valuable services to women cancer survivors.
Thank you for providing the means for our members to shine!
CLICK HERE to donate.
We will need some volunteers to help on the day of the event (October 8th). Click here to learn more and find the role that fits your interests.