Here are all the ways you can support our mission:
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Team Survivor Northwest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions are fully tax deductible (Tax ID # 91-1743945). Here are the ways that you can donate:
- Donate online: Click HERE to make a secure, online donation.
- Make It Automatic! Join our monthly contribution program
- Send a check to our office: Team Survivor Northwest, 200 NE Pacific St, Suite 101, Seattle, WA 98105
- Call in a credit card donation: (206) 732-8350
- Become a sponsor: click HERE to view all sponsorship levels.
Donate Your Car
Team Survivor Northwest is affiliated with CARS, Inc to receive donated cars. Cars don’t need to be in working order! Call 855-800-RIDE (7433) to donate. They will pick up your car and handle all of the details.
Buy Local, Eat Healthy, and Benefit Team Survivor Northwest.
Buy a pre-loaded Scrip card at the Team Survivor Northwest office for $20. Team Survivor automatically receives five percent of all purchases made using your card. You can use the card at any PCC store and re-charge it at any location.
The card also makes a great gift! Contact the office to pick one up.
Shop With Amazon and Benefit Team Survivor Northwest
Do you shop on Amazon? Do your friends and family? Team Survivor is an affiliate with Amazon.com, the number one online shopping destination. Each time you use this link to shop at Amazon, we earn a commission. Whenever you plan to shop at Amazon, start here to help Team Survivor Northwest. TSNW receives up to 6% on your purchases directly from Amazon when you use this link.
Save the special TSNW link to your phone in bookmarks, save it on your computer as a Favorite and send it to your friends and family.
Click on the icon below to go directly to Amazon using our link above.
Shopping at Bartell Drugstores Benefits Team Survivor Northwest
Shop at Bartell Drugs and earn up to 4 percent of your purchase for Team Survivor Northwest. It’s free and easy to sign up.Just pick up a “B”caring card at any Bartell Drugs location.
If you don’t want to carry another card around, just give the clerk your phone number at checkout to record the transaction.
Donate Your Time
Team Survivor Northwest is always looking for committed, energetic people to volunteer their time and expertise. There many volunteer opportunities to choose from; you’re sure to find one that fits your interests, abilities, and schedule.
Signing up to volunteer is easy:
- Download and fill out the Volunteer Form, then email, mail or fax it to the TSNW office. Once your form is received, you will receive a call or e-mail message to discuss volunteer opportunities.
- Take time to read over our Volunteer Policy as it contains important information about volunteering with TSNW.
Spread the Word
Follow us on Facebook. Share our upcoming events and programs with friends and family.
Thank you for your interest in Team Survivor Northwest and welcome to the TEAM!